Power BI is fast becoming the go-to application for businesses small and large. Power BI is new and different enough to regular Excel that most people would benefit from some live training. In this one-day training course, Matt Allington (Microsoft MVP and author of the books “Learn to Write DAX” and “Supercharge Power BI”) delivers exactly what you need to know to start using the Power BI suite of tools without expecting you to be a programmer.
- How to use the new Power BI product and what the differences are with Excel.
- A basic overview of the DAX language (Data Analysis Expressions).
- In depth coverage of building visuals using Power BI Desktop.
- Sharing your reports with dashboards and work spaces using PowerBI.com.
- Introduction to Power Query, and hands on learning of several reusable patterns that cover common use cases for loading ad hoc data.
This course can be taken as a standalone 1-day course, or as the first day of the 2-day course “Power BI for the Business Analyst”. To see all of the options, click here: https://exceleratorbi.com.au/product/live-training-brisbane-august-2018/
All participants will receive the certificate of completion at the end of the course.