This is the third in my series where I show how I build a report from scratch. The objective is to show the warts and all process that I go through. Along the journey, I am sharing some tips and tricks. In this video, I demonstrate
- Standardising the data across states into “per million population”
- Using a field parameter to allow toggling of a chart between absolute data and per million population.
- How I make the titles of my charts respond to the field parameter so it is clear what data is being shown.
- And of course the ‘warts’ aka mistakes I make when doing the work – this is normal.
- I demonstrate how to format all measures in the workbook using Bravo