Matt is a Microsoft Power BI MVP, and even though he based in Sydney, Matt regularly travels to deliver public and in house corporate Melbourne Power BI Training. Matt has been training Power BI to business people since 2014 and has trained more Power BI users than any other person in Australia. There are normally 4-5 public training courses in Melbourne each year.
Power BI is Microsoft’s powerful data visualisation and analytics tool designed with Excel users in mind.
Microsoft Power BI has the ability to do many wonderful things that will blow your mind, including:
- Automate the process of refreshing your reports without any intervention. You wont have to spend time editing the source files and fixing VLOOKUP formulas any more.
- Create visualisations that your readers will WANT to look at.
During Matt’s Melbourne Microsoft Power BI training, you will learn what you need to know so you can be great at using this tool. With Matt’s hands-on inclusive training approach, you will learn to:
- Load up data from CSV, Excel, and many other data sources
- Prepare your data so it is ready to use inside Power BI.
- Create reports that use the latest features in Power BI.
- Share the report with others whether if they are internal or external to your organisation.
- Learn the DAX language (the language of Power Pivot and Power BI). Not knowing how to write DAX is the same as not knowing how to write a formula in Excel – you will get limited benefit without this skill.
Power BI Training Melbourne Locations
The location of Matt’s Melbourne Power BI training program depends on the number of participants however the courses are normally held at either Master Builders’ Association Victoria for larger groups of up to 15 people.
And at Regus Southbank for smaller groups of up to 6 people.
Why Matt’s Power BI Training Melbourne is the best option.
There are a few Power BI training providers in Melbourne. The reasons you would come to Matt’s training course include:
- Matt has been recognised by Microsoft as a Power BI leader for the last 3 years in a row through the Microsoft MVP programme. As a Microsoft MVP, Matt gets access directly to the Power BI developer team and this provides deep insights into the way the product works.
- Matt has written 3 versions of the best selling book Supercharge Power BI (and previous edition “Learn to Write DAX) . These books have sold more than 10,000 copies world wide. If you take a look at the reviews on Amazon.com you will see that the people that have read this book find it the easiest to read, learn and importantly, to understand.
- Matt has worked in business roles and also IT roles, giving him a unique insight into the critical cross over areas (business and technical) that are fundamental for successful self service data analytics.
- Matt can explain Power BI, Power Query and DAX better than most.
Every Power BI training participant will receive a copy of the book “Supercharge Power BI”. With this book you can continue your learning after the live training using the same familiar learning style covered in the course.
Full details of the course are covered in this downloadable course brochure.
Power BI Melbourne Training Dates
Here are the upcoming Power BI training dates for Melbourne.