Instructor-Led, Live, Online Power BI Training
Power BI for the Business Analyst is a 3-day training package developed by Matt Allington, Power BI consultant & 6 times Microsoft Power BI MVP, and the author of the best-selling book “Supercharge Power BI”. In light of a recent expansion to our training catalogue, the course delivery will vary between full-day (3×8-hour sessions) or half-day (6×4-hour sessions, across business days) by senior Power BI consultant and Microsoft Certified trainer, Jason Cockington.
Full details of the course are covered in the Power BI Training course brochure. At the end of the sessions of expert training, you will be well on your way to becoming a Power BI ninja.
Included in the Price
Things You Need To Know
- You will have your laptop with the latest version of Power BI Desktop installed so you can have hands-on experience during the training– this will be confirmed in a preparation email the week prior to the course training date.
- Cancellations will be accepted 7 business days prior to the course start date. After that time no refunds will be issued. If you are unable to attend for any reason at short notice (i.e. with less than 7 days’ notice), you can have a proxy to attend the course in your place with prior agreement.
- The training course may be rescheduled or cancelled if insufficient registrations are received up until 7 days prior to the course date. In this event, a suitable arrangement will be made to either refund the course fee in full or reschedule to another session at the choice of the student.
The objective is always to make you happy.
Register and pay for this course one month in advance to receive 10% early bird discount.
The price includes the discount until one month prior to the training.
Register for 3 or more people at the same time to receive bulk discounts.
- 3 – 5 people, 10% discount.
- 6 – 15 people, 15% discount.
The group discount will be added automatically to your order.
For > 15 people, contact [email protected]
If you are registering for more than one person, indicate the quantity and give the names and email addresses in the Order notes.
Note: Power BI for the Business Analyst is a package, offering the complete introduction to Power BI at a discounted rate. It is possible to undertake just one module of the course, please contact us for more details.
Note: Demystifying DAX is a one-day advanced training course developed by Matt Allington to help you become self-sufficient with your data modeling capabilities using DAX in Power BI Desktop, Power Pivot for Excel, and/or SSAS Tabular. It’s one thing to know how to write a DAX formula. It’s a completely different level of competency to understand how to write the correct formula and understand why it works.