Information Collection and Use
Excelerator BI collects your personal data when you make purchases from our online shop on our website https://exceleratorbi.com.au.
Your purchases can include any of the following:
- Live Training
- Online Training
The information we collect includes the following details of yours:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Town / City
- State / County
- Postcode / ZIP
Of these, only the ones that are in red are the mandatory fields.
These are sufficient if you opt to purchase any of the following:
- Digital Editions of Books
- Online Training Products
However, the other details are also required if you choose to purchase any of the following:
- Paperback Editions of Books – we need your address and phone number to post them.
- Live Training Products – we need your address and phone number to contact you.
During any of these transactions, you can choose to add yourself to our newsletter (we will never share your email).
Maintaining Your Account Information
You need to create an account during the first transaction on our website. And for the subsequent transactions, you can use the same account.
Once you create an account, you can access your dashboard from the main menu on the website – Online Training -> My Account. https://exceleratorbi.com.au/my-account/
On the dashboard, you can view and modify your personal information.
- You can view all your orders and downloads.
- You can view your addresses (billing and shipping) that appear on the checkout page. Any time, you can edit these addresses by clicking on Edit.
- You can change your account password in Account Details.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.