Excelerator BI offers skilled remote help, support and Coaching for Power BI, Power Query and Power Pivot, provided by global expert Matt Allington.
Help and Support
The process to get support is as follows.
- You should first contact Matt (use the contact form here) and provide information about what you need help with.
- You purchase a block of time that you can draw down on (you can purchase this product here).
- Matt will then set up a call where he can remotely help you using PC screen sharing including audio.
It is easy to get started with Power BI, but much harder to become competent. Having a skilled coach to help you on your journey is a very effective and cost efficient way to increase your skills. The DAX language can be your friend as long as you clearly understand the concepts. Matt Allington is a world renowned DAX and Power BI expert who will work with you live, one on one, to help you learn more using your own business data. You can get there on your own, but having a skilled, experienced expert to direct you will help you succeed faster with less mistakes.
The process to get coaching help is as follows.
- You should first learn the basics of Power BI and DAX. The best way to do that is with Matt’s book Supercharge Power BI. If you want help with the content in this book, you can consider doing Matt’s online training course here. Once you have this level of skill, that is the best time to get coaching help.
- You should then contact Matt (use the contact form here) and provide information about what you need help with.
- You purchase a block of time via this product in the shop. You can draw down on your purchased time as you work with Matt.
- Matt will then set up a call where he remotely connects to your PC (including audio) and work through your scenarios together.
- All coaching sessions will be recorded (screen video and audio) and made available for you to download after the call.