I had read an interesting request on the Whirlpool forum over the weekend. Whirlpool user Alicia2 wanted to extract Word document metadata into a Spreadsheet. That seemed like an interesting problem and something I could use some time. So I decided to help her out.
I built this Spreadsheet that you put into a folder along with the Word documents (DOCX format). The Spreadsheet then uses Power Query to suck in the file names in the folder (manual refresh required). Finally you click the Extract Metadata button, and the Spreadsheet does the rest.
Here is the extract word metadata Spreadsheet.
And here is a video that shows you how it works.