As I mentioned, the source data is not great for finding true insights. Here are a couple of slicer selections that show some realistic data
- Year = 2008, Category = Cameras and Camcorders
- Year = 2008, Category = Computers
- Year = 2008, Category = Games and Toys
- Year = 2009, Category = Games and Toys
- Year = 2009, Category = All (just click on the current filtered item to remove all filters on Category)
Of course other selections still work and still show answers, it is just that the sample data base is not realistic and hence the “insights” are limited by the data.
Here is the YouTube video explaining how it works.
Here is a link back to my blog post on this topic.